|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Members Bugs Screenshots|
- figaro-0.1.1 released (2004/02/03)
- figaro-0.1 released
The figaro project is a repository for functions that users (mainly me) like from other browsers (mainly Opera). The basic layout of the extension is to provide the features and also a way to disable features individually. At the end of this page you can also see other extensions that have already been written which provide function from Opera.
Coming in next release (0.2):
- 1,2 navigate previous and next tabs
- Ability to enable/disable specific functions
Possibly coming in future releases (0.3 and forward):
- Fast forward - find "Next" links in the page and allow you to click "forward" if you don't already have something ahead of you in your browse history
- Custom Fast Forward Links - configure how to find "Next" links
- Ctrl-j shows a dialog with all the links in the page
Here is a list of extensions that complement this one in terms of providing Opera function:
- User-Agent Switcher - configure a list of User-Agents and switch between them easily.
- Reload Every - Configure a tab/page to reload at specified intervals.
- Undo Close Tab - Reopen an accidentally closed tab.
- Session Saver - Restore tab state on restart.
Here is a list of extensions that I use and find useful: